• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pictures of your quad bonds?

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
Can you post pics of your quad bonds! I need to see that a quad bond works :)

Did you find bonding harder than pairs?

Heres mine!

cuddles011.jpg

I didnt bond Grace and Elliot as they came as a pair but bonding Ted and Rosie was so easy. They were definitely in love though, they were in a split in half 6x2 hutch and 6x4 run and I used to let them together before they were neutered (oops) but nothing happened and they looooved each other. So easy to bond!

Not going to lie bonding my quad was so hard and I tried the bath method twice, switching over cages, dating and loads more and finally in the end it worked. Rosie and Grace are not each others favourite but at least tolerate each other.

But it can work and this was a natural pose! They always snuggle on the top shelf.

I started with a pair, and then Tracey bonded Belle for me when I rescued her. Then last year Maverick arrived and we banded him into the trio here. It wasn't too painful, but we got loads of advice from Tracey, and a few phone calls during bonding, but it worked.

bonding184-1.jpg

bonding172-1.jpg

They seem really happy together.!

Bondingcontinues-allfour.jpg

This is one from last week when I was bonding my four. I had Molly and Dylan and then Bumble bonded himself with them and I added Frangipan. I actually found it surprisingly easy. I have noticed, however, that now they are outside and have more space they are staying in two pairs - the younger two and the older two.

I adopted Frangipan to be Bumble's wife but having bonded them as a quad it means they get the whole area as a run and not half of it so I am glad I didn't just bond Frangipan and Bumble.

Not going to lie bonding my quad was so hard and I tried the bath method twice said:
I'm going to do the pen method like I did with Matilda and Grayson, as my lot would jump out of the bath in seconds! Daisy jumped onto a 4ft table yesturday:roll:

I am going to do it in the lounge so I can sleep in their with them, and one of my siblings will be with me to, as if they fight I can't break up 4 on my own! then going to use crates and boards and towels incase of fighting!

Matilda and grayson was SUCH an easy bond, litrally from day 1 their was no argument,s the off mounting, which matilda still does, they were in their 'forever' home within 6 days :love: im expecting a week and a half- 2 weeks for a quad tho

I had a LOT of humping. They were in my bedroom and kept me awake for three nights as they were so noisy with the humping. I was on my own so pleased there was no fighting. I was lucky and had no aggression at all - no fur flying - just humping.

Good luck.

ulfric005.jpg

3 days and apart from minor chasing all was good, although we found we had to constantly work at keeping the bond strong as fearne wasnt spayed she was too young.
then Just before Fearnes spay they split:evil:
but once fearnes hormones have settled ill be rebonding again <3

then ill be working on Ruby,jay,ulfric and Rasta as a quad:shock:

My four when they were all here.:love:
Good.jpg

IMG_7399.jpg

We bonded them in the bath, over about 4 days I think.
DSC07285.jpg

It was very stressful and I got hardly any sleep. You have to be alert all the time watching for any warning signs, and make sure you have gloves because if you go in to stop them scuffling with bare hands it hurts! Even when we moved them outside I had to sit with them almost all day to stop naughty Feebee nipping everyone! But it all paid of in the end, I'm so glad we persevered, it was so worth it!:love:
P1000518.jpg

Back