• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

CLOSED - Crochet Bunny Raffle / Apple stick fundraiser

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
Would you like to buy a rescue bunny an apple stick easter treat for only £1 and be automatically entered into a draw to win a fabulous Crochet Bunny (see pics below)?
---------------------------
Seen as rescue bunnies have a hard deal at Easter, it would be nice to give some of them a special apple stick treat (well, they don't really like easter eggs).

So, here is how it works. For £1 you can purchase an apple stick (all sticks kindly donated by fluffers). All of the apple sticks purchased will be collected into a large bundle, then there will be a draw made between all of the rescues that participate in Pledge a Pound. The winning rescue will receive the whole bundle of apple sticks for their rescue bunnies.

All of the money raised from this fundraiser will be paid directly to Pledge a Pound, so you will be helping rescues twice!

Then, as a special thank you to everyone who has paid £1 and donated an apple stick, there will be a draw to win a fabulous crochet bunny (lovingly made by KarenM)(pics below).....although I would like to have said bunny myself!

You can buy as many sticks as you want, you will be given an entry for each £1 paid.

This fundraiser will run until the 1st April, then the bunnies get their sticks for easter and the winner gets their bunny for easter.

If you would like to enter and support the rescues and sanctuaries, then please send your money via Paypal (detailing what the payment is for) to pledgeapound@hotmail.co.uk (gifted if possible please so we received the whole payment) or via bank transfer or cheque, please pm me for details
-----------------------

Bunny Pics - He is just over 8 inches tall when seated, from tip of ear to bottom.
DSCF6349.jpg

DSCF6354.jpg

Last edited:
I'll buy a stick please :wave: Am determined to get one of Karen's bunnies one day :lol: I'll go pay now.

Fab competition and just to say Honeybunnies do not wish to be included for the draw of rescues to receive the bundle of sticks..as Jen kindly keeps us stocked up :D
good luck to all the other rescues and to those buying a stick..that little bunny is very cute :D

Fab competition and just to say Honeybunnies do not wish to be included for the draw of rescues to receive the bundle of sticks..as Jen kindly keeps us stocked up :D
good luck to all the other rescues and to those buying a stick..that little bunny is very cute :D

That is kind of you :)

What a lovely idea!! That bunny is gorgeous heres to hoping theres a lot of entries. I will be contributing and buying sticks :D

Thanks to all who have bought a stick for the rescue bunnies so far, we are now up to 30 sticks :)

Back