• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's amazing how your bunnies affect your mood so much!

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
This morning Olly and Honey were happier than I've seen them in ages, they were running round like loonies and binkying everywhere :love: it just makes me so happy when they're happy! :D and I feel stressed and depressed if they're not! I love my bunnies :love:

This morning Olly and Honey were happier than I've seen them in ages, they were running round like loonies and binkying everywhere :love: it just makes me so happy when they're happy! :D and I feel stressed and depressed if they're not! I love my bunnies :love:

:love::love::love: me too.....was woken this morning with nasty insinuating comments form OH about some medical cream he couldnt find:? - saying i must have used it....um...no:roll:...I havent....anyway - was feeling rather glum....and sad :cry: about everything and then my buns saw me and gave me kisses and one of them wobbles onto my leg so she could jump onto my back to escape out the run!:roll::lol::lol::lol: They are certainly an escape for me....a breath of no insinuations or complaints......Im so grateful they let me love them!:love::love:

its true isnt it! sometimes you can be fed up at everything then they will binky or let you have a rare stroke or cuddle! :) xx

the first thing hubby who "isnt in to rabbits" says when he was unwell is are the bozos (our nick name for the bunnies) coming in to give me a get well cuddle! .... lol bless him

I love seeing my bunnies happy to:) this morning one of my buns didn't seem herself so am worrying about her and can't wait to see her later. my son is at home today he said she is fine but i still want to hurry home

Yes they do little rascals. Im feeling particularly low at the moment. Daisy has cecal dysbiosis and Ive tried to sort it out by cutting down on veg, and giving probiotic pellets but it hasnt worked and today Ive had to start a hay only diet, which I HATE the thought of :cry: They've always had fresh veg and herbs morning and evening and they dont understand. I put a huge new haybasket out with different grass hays and they tried it then hopped out and kept nudging me and looking for their veg. I feel terrible and totally useless as a bunny owner :(

It is a really sunny day today so I am sat out with the guinea pig and rabbit :D They are both so happy and Rosie is doing crazy bunny500's.
And now she knows I have Fenugreek crunchies with me she stop pestering me for them :lol: But she is sat next to me nibbling on them looking very happy indeed :3

Yes they do little rascals. Im feeling particularly low at the moment. Daisy has cecal dysbiosis and Ive tried to sort it out by cutting down on veg, and giving probiotic pellets but it hasnt worked and today Ive had to start a hay only diet, which I HATE the thought of :cry: They've always had fresh veg and herbs morning and evening and they dont understand. I put a huge new haybasket out with different grass hays and they tried it then hopped out and kept nudging me and looking for their veg. I feel terrible and totally useless as a bunny owner :(

Aww it must be awful having to do that :( I would hate it too. Have you tried fibreplex? That usually sorts my buns out, and they all like it! :wave:

God yeh, Im so affected by my bunnies moods!

Ive been ill recently and I was alone (OH away) and miserable. But my bunnies kept me laughing through the whole lot :) Even at my lowest I was lying on my bed in the foetal position when Timmy decided to join me on there and started doing binkies and bunny 500's round me! :lol: He kept sniffing my face asif to say "whats up mum?" :love:

I spent one day with the sofa set up as a bed and Max and Charlotte did not leave me alone all day, Max got stuck in the sofa at one point, Charlotte started tucking into my porridge while I was struggling to get him out :shock: It was flippin hard work becaise I was so weak and nauseous but god did I laugh! :lol:

Max even sat with me in the bathroom while I was throwing up :love:

I love seeing my bunnies happy to:) this morning one of my buns didn't seem herself so am worrying about her and can't wait to see her later. my son is at home today he said she is fine but i still want to hurry home

Aww I spend lots of days worrying just like you! It's nice to have a worry free day for once! :) I hope your little one is ok x

Aww it must be awful having to do that :( I would hate it too. Have you tried fibreplex? That usually sorts my buns out, and they all like it! :wave:

I've tried her on the protexin pro-fibre pellets, so a pellet version of fibreplex, not sure if there is a difference?!

Back