• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good news from the vets for a change

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:D:D I am so happy to get some good news for one of our bunnies for a change, especially as it is for my most special boy Humphrey Cushion.

Over the past week he has had a lump grow on his tummy which felt different to all his other lumps and bumps. I was really worried that it may be something sinister but its not :D:D It is just another cyst but this one is fluid filled. I am so relieved.

While he was there he also got another hormone injection as its been 6 weeks since the last one ;)

Now I know my 11 year young bouncy bunny can carry on being his crazy loving self for a while longer :love: Don't what i would do with out him, he makes every day all right no matter how bad it has been :love::love:

So pleased your Humphrey Cushion is fine, he is a special boy.

How did the hormone injection go ?

It didn't stop all the humping as after 11 years a lot of it is learnt behaviour but it definitely did reduce it down a lot so he was able to relax and chill out a bit more. However it didn't work enough to put him near females! and there was a few days where he was on a sugar rush from an after eight incident :lol::lol:

But overall definitely worth doing :D

aaaaah yeah - thats great news....lotsa snuggles Humphrey Cushion! I adore his name...so sweet!:love:

:lol::lol: at the after eight 'incident' :lol:

Im glad Mr Cushion is OK and doing better with his hormone injections :D

:love: Humphrey Cushion.

Have you got a bossy female you could put him with? A nip every time he humps might unlearn the behavior and with the hormone injections he wouldn't be frustrated?

:love: Humphrey Cushion.

Have you got a bossy female you could put him with? A nip every time he humps might unlearn the behavior and with the hormone injections he wouldn't be frustrated?

I tried him with Fifi and she was terrified and ran and he just got more and more excited chasing her, took him 2 days to calm down, the only other female we have for him is Dora who isn't neutered so wouldn't even go there. He loves him Mummy loads so that will have to do him :lol: :love:

Hearing about Humphrey so reminds me of Mr McFlurry's first winter. He was a house bunny then, and just come into his hormones. The right arms of various tops of mine were literally shredded by spring. :shock:

Hearing about Humphrey so reminds me of Mr McFlurry's first winter. He was a house bunny then, and just come into his hormones. The right arms of various tops of mine were literally shredded by spring. :shock:

Humphrey is a left arm kind of bunny ;) :lol::lol::lol:

Back