• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hamsters posing

happysaz133

Wise Old Thumper
Some pics of Percy taken on a recent cage clean. I also managed to stroke him without him screaming!

Can you spot him?

Percy's cage by Niseag, on Flickr

Puzzle Playground creation by Niseag, on Flickr

Percy by Niseag, on Flickr

Percy's nana chip by Niseag, on Flickr

And Quinn wanted some pics taken too...

Quinn by Niseag, on Flickr

Her wheel isn't usually that dirty, I took this when she had just woken up and I hadn't washed her wheel yet.

Wow! What lovely photographs. These two are among the cutest hamsters I've ever seen. :love::love:
Percy is a beautiful shade. And his little arms are just fantastic! Is he a Syrian?

Wow! What lovely photographs. These two are among the cutest hamsters I've ever seen. :love::love:
Percy is a beautiful shade. And his little arms are just fantastic! Is he a Syrian?

Yep, he is a Syrian, but just a baby, so still quite small yet :)

How do you get such awesome hammy photos mine are too fast. Fantastic pics by the way and of course gorgeous hammies :love:

lovely hammies and beautiful photos - nice set up, too. :D

misread the title as 'hamsters posting' and thought this would be a rant against the sort of stuff hamsters are always posting about - bedding material, someone stole my food stash, that kind of thing...

Back