• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lying down a lot

SamanthaJane

Warren Veteran
Unrelated to my concerns in the other thread.

Today Binky and Bailey were unglamourosley (stole that word from you just happy bun!) kicked out for a few hours.

They are back in now and are still squablling over dominance. Bailey won't stop nipping Binky who's usually dominant and lots of head bowing.

But - they are lying down so much. They seem fine in themselves, hopping around and everything, but seem super duper relaxed. They don't often stretch out etc when I'm about.

Not much to respond I know - no question in particular, just found it unusual. Anyone else's buns ever have days like this?

Yes for the last week one of mine has been lying down a lot. I think it's the change of seasons, it's a bit warmer and he's always been a big flopper. Hopefully you should be able to tell whether it's an uncomfortable belly to the ground flop that means trouble or a lying on the side comfortable flop.

They are doing to the side flops luckily.

They don't usually flop too near me - or not straight away anyway. But they just keep dropping down :lol: maybe they're happy to be back!

Back