• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chinchilla play time!

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
All I got before my camera ran out of batteries.

I love my finnie pops. :love:

p.s. Sorry about the state of my room. My bed has broken so it's up against the wall at the moment.

Chong and a sneaky chinnie behind him chewing my window.

IMG_0570.jpg

Chong jumping on the bed and Big Boss hiding behind my hat.

IMG_0571.jpg

Chong again. He's very photogenic.

IMG_0572.jpg

Cheech and someone hiding again.

IMG_0573.jpg

Cheech jumping off the bin. Chong looking like a kangaroo. Snake with reflective eyes.

IMG_0574.jpg

Sneaky Cheech.

IMG_0575.jpg

Cheech again.

IMG_0576.jpg

Snake on the floor and Chong on the chest.

IMG_0577.jpg

Lovely!
But how can you tell the difference between them haha! :lol::lol:

I spend lots of time with them. :D

Chong is a different colour, he's violet or velvet I can't remember and is a light grey. The other three are standard and a darker grey. Cheech is the biggest, her ears are slightly to the side of her head, her tail is really short and her head is a very triangular shape. Big Boss is the smallest and has the most round head and Snake has a very long and pointed head and unfortunately has a constantly runny eye.

How many have you got?

Four. Cheech (mum), Chong (dad) and two baby girls Snake and Big Boss... who aren't really babies, they're almost 3. We thought Cheech was a boy, we got Chong and then somehow there were more of them. I love them all though, it's nice to have a 'colony' and Chong is now neutered. :love:

Four. Cheech (mum), Chong (dad) and two baby girls Snake and Big Boss... who aren't really babies, they're almost 3. We thought Cheech was a boy, we got Chong and then somehow there were more of them. I love them all though, it's nice to have a 'colony' and Chong is now neutered. :love:

Aww so cutee!

Wow! thats awesome :) I've never actually seen active chinchillas :p My friends sister had 2 but they were always in their cage when i was there and hardly moved they'd just sit and stare at me

:lol::lol::lol::love::love::love::love: so cute! I bet they move super fast! I love the 5th pic on the first thread!:lol::lol::love::love::love:

Surprise you didint lose them under all the stuff :lol::D
go chinnys!!!

After almost 6 years I've learned to chinnie proof very well! :lol: Clothes from the laundry basket plug every hole. In fact my room is more chinnie proofed now the bed and everything that was under in is piled up in a corner than it ever was before.

Rabbit proofing is a breeze in comparison. :lol:

Back