• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Show me your mini lops...

Both my pets (unintentionally) are flower themed so ive got two keeping in that theme haha!

Lets see pic and know the name when you get it!

Alfie
DSCF6025.jpg

Bubbles
DSCF6021.jpg

:love::love::love::love:

This little guys up for adoption at my local rescue, he is SO friendly! and much prettier than in this picture :lol: His name is Joey and he is 5 years old :wave:
Rabbits%20-%20Joey%20%2829Jan%29.JPG

Eeeee! They are all soo lovely, really cant wait, it a just hope poppys not jealous she will ALWAYS have first priority to me

Looks like i got my new mini a couple of days early!:lol:

I have decided to call her Arwen & she is an absolute doll, very confident, and has settled in straight away. She will be a house bun til she is a bit older, she's only 9 weeks old, and when she has been spayed hopefully she will bond with Elvis my rescue German :love:

IMG_6741.jpg

IMG_6747.jpg

IMG_6748.jpg

Awwww, she's adorable. :love::love: I love her little face peeking out in the 2nd photo.

Alfie's face was slightly long as a baby but got much more 'mini lop looking' as he matured - that might not be a bad thing either because the really squished faces are probably more prone to dental problems.

Back