• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

large rabbit run giving away for free. to collector - Plymouth

bunnylover4

Warren Scout
Hi all

I have a large rabbit run and shelter which i am giving away for free. :wave: I no longer need it as my buns have the run of the house and garden.

The only problem with the run is you would need an estate car or van to collect it as it is home made [by a professional carpenter] and doesnt come apart

If any of you are interested please let me know . you can contact me through here or via my email which is zforsyth@live.co.uk

I am in Plymouth. I hope this run can go to a good home.

I live in Plymouth :D Are they both joined together or do they come apart. I would be interested in the run if it was the right size...

Photo0023.jpg

hi all. this is the run on the left. i will try and get some better pics tomorrow. If you are interested in it PM me also i had a thought [hoping you are all ok with it.] As i am giving it away i was thinking the new owner could make a donation to this site as it is such an asset to all of us and has helped me personally with my bunnies.

Let me know if you are interested. I am around most days so you can come look at it or pick it up :)

Back