• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One of our very first special bunnies

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I could post so many old pictures now i have found them but these are the last ones promise:)

This is Walter in 2004, his original owner committed suicide and all the bunnies were left to fend for themselves and had all built warrens in the garden to live in and were furless and covered in mud by the time they were rescued :( walter was 5 years old when we got him. He had awful dental problems and bravely battled dental abscesses for a whole year before we had to call it a day. He was the friendliest rabbit in the world but he hated his treatment and used to cry out when the abscesses were emptied, we used to cry together :cry: But the moment it was over he would lick me and I would give him some crumbled ryvita as a treat. He never once ran away from me despite all the hands on care. He was just so loveable :love::love: I have had 2 of these pictures enlarged and framed on my wall for many years :love:

walter13.jpg

walter11.jpg

walter8.jpg

walter5.jpg

What a handsome boy. :love: Is he on the DVD you did a few years ago - he seems to be familiar. :?

Oh yes, you are good. I think he is in a big green tunnel eating some biscuit or apple :? He lived with Abby and Bounty on the patio where Bru and Pru now live. The slide that they have we originally bought for Walter :love:

What a gorgeous boy he was. It must be pulling at your heart strings finding these photos but very rewarding to see all the rabbits you've helped over the years.

He was a little stunner :)

You really have been lucky to have had such special bunnies in your life x

Back