• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how long to leave things

breeze

Mama Doe
with getting the news buzz has pasturella how long would you leave him before i try and find him a wife?he hasnt been on his own for a while now and i dont want him being depressed being alone.iv seen afew beautiful single girls on rr but would a rescue rehome to a sickly bun?

From what we were talking about on the other thread, i personally, from the information provided which is very limited, can't say he has pasteurella. He's not showing any symptoms other than the runny eye.

That said - if it is, stress needs to be minimal and bonding is VERY stressful, so thats something to take into account. I'd consult your vet re his condition, a rescue regarding a potential partner and put together all the information and make an educated decision based upon that info.

Back