• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vet update on my little man

breeze

Mama Doe
took buzz the vets this afternoon and vet thinks he has the start of pasturella and thats what she thinks honey died from.can anyone give me any ideas,tips help battle this disease.vet thinks shes caught it in time.hes on baytril twice a day and some eye cream,also had an injection of baytril.said chest sounds clear and nose is clear just runny eyes.what are his chances of pulling through?

took buzz the vets this afternoon and vet thinks he has the start of pasturella and thats what she thinks honey died from.can anyone give me any ideas,tips help battle this disease.vet thinks shes caught it in time.hes on baytril twice a day and some eye cream,also had an injection of baytril.said chest sounds clear and nose is clear just runny eyes.what are his chances of pulling through?

I have no experience of pasturella but just wanted to say I hope your little man gets better soon, sending lots of healing vibes for him

Sending lots of vibes for him. xx

Maybe you could start a pasturella thread for him in the 'health' section to get some replies from people with experience of this problem in their bunnies.

Back