• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aw I'm sat at UEA

Aw, I'm home now. They were the cutest little things ever.

My brother goes to UEA. I was playing taxi service. He says I can go up one afternoon and he will show me all the good bunny haunts :thumb:

Hey! Why you no tell me you were there? :(
I was there all day. :D

(Plus I bet I know betterer bunny places then him :p)

Where was the tiny bunny? I haven't seen a baby bunny yet, but I've been secluding myself up in the computing department and they are usually on the big field or by the accommodation on the hill or there's a secret dip (probably not that secret :lol:)

Edit: I just realised I put a massive downer on the thread. Highlight the next bit if you want to read it. It's about myxi and the UEA buns:

I saw loads of myxi buns last year. :( I was able to get so close to them because their eyes were all swollen. :(

The rabbit expert at the UEA who has studied them for many years told me that every adult rabbit at the UEA has had myxi and recovered from it. It's sad but shows a growing immunity which is amazing. There are always loads of rabbits in the spring but they dwindle a lot until in the winter there are only a few left.

To be honest as both of mine are unvaccinated I tend to keep my distance. :(

On a more happy note, anyone want to meet up for a drink or something at UEA, I'm there most of the time. :wave:

Last edited:
Round the back of Nelson Court in the car parky droppy offy bit. Right near flat 16. Two babies and three medium sized adults.

Last year there were some massive bunnies there all chasing and running together.

Round the back of Nelson Court in the car parky droppy offy bit. Right near flat 16. Two babies and three medium sized adults.

Last year there were some massive bunnies there all chasing and running together.

:)

We usually have a few that live near the computing labs and I can watch the out of the window when I'm working, but I haven't seen them for a while. I have been going home earlier lately because I've been ill and I suppose they like to come out at dusk.

The best was when it snowed and there were so many bunny prints. :D (And some odd patches of yellow snow... :lol:)

Hi Jenova,

I could do a meet up for a drink sometime. I usually finish work around 15.45 so I could get Ian to drop me off at UEA on the way home. :thumb:

Can't do Wednesday but could do thursday or tonight even (though appreciate that may be short notice).

Last year there were three babies emerging from a burrow right near the sportspark which I stood and watchd for a while after going swimming. :love:

Definitely up for meeting up :D

My days off are normally mondays and Tuesday, I don't finish until late on Weds, Thurs or Fri and I work the weekends!

Would be great to meet everyone :D

Back