• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse Has TWO Tumours -U/D 28th Feb Post 53 :-(

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I am literally in bits :cry:
Back at C's tomorrow
The tumours are both on his penile sheath, one is the size of a pea, the other smaller

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Last edited:
I dont think I can cope with any more, not now :cry:

You can Jane, you can cope. You have a WONDERFUL vet who you know will do right by your bunnies. We can help you too.

I know your world feels like it is falling apart right now, but please please please try and hold it to your heart that you have done nothing but the best for all your furries. Please remember also the countless other buns you have helped via this forum.

Massive, massive vibes for Morse and hugs for you.

xxx

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! :shock::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I really hope they can do something, this is so unfair :( I know how special he is to you Jane

Sending vibes for Morse Xxx

Sending hugs to you Xxxx

Is it not possible for them to be cysts. We thought humphrey had tumours and they turned out to be cysts, they are all pea sized or smaller? It was such a relief to find out they were nothing to be concerned about

Oh no Jane :cry::cry::cry:

I'm sat here crying as I absolutley love Morse as you know

Sending him all the Vibes I can and hoping that something can be done for him

he is such a special boy xxxxxxxxxx

Sending big hugs and thinking of you and Morse xxxxxxxxx

Sending tonnes of vibes for Morsey. I hope they are cysts like Hugos There said. Big ((((((hugs))))))) xxx

NOO !:cry::cry::cry:
sending vibes for you and morse give him a nose rub from me and im sending you a internet hug xxx
im sure he'll be ok xxx

Back