• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Greens in Morrisons are 50p

Poor Spenser has had his greens cut down, but this very tempting. I must try to acquire a taste for them myself, then he could have a little without too much going to waste.

Not much chance of waste for multiple bunny owners! ;)

Last bag of spring greens I got from morrys went bad pretty quick :/
Check the best before dates as they might be short dated

They don't last long enough for ours to go off!

As a matter of interest, hown many bunny portions do you get from a bag of spring greens? When I bought them regularly I would give Spenser a portion twice daily for 4-5 days, but end up throwing about a third of the bag away.

As a matter of interest, hown many bunny portions do you get from a bag of spring greens? When I bought them regularly I would give Spenser a portion twice daily for 4-5 days, but end up throwing about a third of the bag away.

We use a full bag and sometimes a bit more a day depending how big the bags are. we always try to pick out the fullest bags in the supermarket!

Spenser: Bring back my greens! :evil: I floret of broccoli and a green bean was all I got this morning. Oh, and my pellets of course, and that hay stuff Mummy is so keen on me eating.:roll:

One bag usually lasts a few days for 2 buns and 2 piggies, and the rest gets binned.

Thanks for the heads up:wave:. Am paying 97p a bag at the moment and with eleven buns and a guinea-pig I get through a bag a day - and they don't get a lot each. I keep mine in the fridge as they last longer - I can buy them in bulk then when they are cheaper.

Went and got six bags today and two bags of kale for Mr Banoffee Pie as they were two for £1.50.

Am really pleased as money is very tight at the moment - and the greens and kale look good quality as well - they are being nommed as I type:D

Back