• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daphne (BARC) bonded herself...........................

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
to the wrong bunnies:shock: I went in my garage this morning to feed the buns and Daphne was no where to be found, I was thinking OMG:shock:. After looking in all the kennels and not seeing her Daphne slowly puts her head round a hutch in my trio of male buns kennel (they use for a shelter) and all three boys run over to her and start washing her:shock:. The only thing is is that the boys go to their new home on Wednesday and Daphne wasn't suppose to bond with them. The monkey had jumped on to my food bin and into their kennel:roll:.

:lol: go Daphne!! :wave:
Kay, I'll be giving you a ring soon, want to ask you about diddy Mike Kerr, he says he knows you, but I was horrified after seeing his bunny act :cry:

Good grief! :shock:

I didn't know you had Daphne. I take it this is the Daphne we are talking about? :love:

Bumble (also a BARC bunny) bonded himself to Molly and Dylan.

What does Angie teach them while they are with her????:shock::shock:

It is the Daphne and I haven't a clue what Angie teaches them:roll::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Shwe as now gone back to trying others, she got fed up of them three:lol:

Back