• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits for sale on ebay!

BunnyMommy83

Young Bun
Just listed my indoor cage for sale on ebay and wanted to look at the competition so to speak and came upon this listing *link removed* they are actually selling there bunnies on ebay i had to look twice couldn't believe it surely this isn't allowed :evil: how do you report it to ebay?

Last edited by a moderator:
You can report it to Ebay, but they will just remove the ad as it's against their rules to sell livestock. :( If you PM the link to a member of the Free Ads team (details in the link Jack's-Jane posted) they can message the seller and give them some general advice and point them to rescues in their area and/or more appropriate ways of rehoming. :D

I edited for you. :wave: You can also edit your own posts if you need to by clicking on the 'edit post' button underneath the post. ;):D

I edited for you. :wave: You can also edit your own posts if you need to by clicking on the 'edit post' button underneath the post. ;):D

Thanks :) i knew this but completely forgot went into a blind panic when i learnt i'd broke the rules :lol: slipped my mind that i could edit the post myself.
Hope the seller gets the info they need and the bunnies find a nice forever home.

Back