• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

iv lost my beautiful girl

breeze

Mama Doe
:cry: honey finally gave up today and im devastated.:cry: she hasnt been well for a while but vets couldnt say for definate what was wrong.due to financial issues i had go to a vets i dont normaly use and for this i feel it has cost honey her life.she constantly had a snotty nose and runny eyes and a really rattly chest.teeth were perfect so said wasnt that.but they gave her baytril which did nothing at all and kept sayign she has a shavings allergy?with weather being nice i let them free range round garden.shehad a mini sprint then just stumbled lay for a while then passed away.can anyone shed any light on what could of happened?im fearing for buzz now as he has developed a runny eye.iv had to beg my grandad for more money so i can take him my proper vets as i cant bear to loose him.how will he cope without his wife?:cry:

Aww sorry you lost your bunny , don't you have them insured it sure a peace of mind having them insured 

I am really short you have lost her. I am afraid that it is almost impossible to say what caused her death without a very doing a PM and even those can prove inconclusive.

i know i should of had a pm done really but didnt want her being cut up :cry: are runny nose,eyes and rattly chest linked to any illness?anything help buzz

i know i should of had a pm done really but didnt want her being cut up :cry: are runny nose,eyes and rattly chest linked to any illness?anything help buzz

It sounds as if she had a respiratory infection which may or may not be catching. Really sorry you lost her :cry:

So sorry for your loss, I hope Buzz will be ok but it would definitly be a good idea to have him checked over by a rabbit savvy vet.
Sleep tight baby girl xx

Back