• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

two new rabbits

Shauna

Warren Scout
I havent been on for a while because of work and my fury family keeping me on my toes lol.

But i just thought id let everyone know that in a few days a friend of mine is dropping of two new rabbits for me to look after for a month or two... or forever ;)
Its a sad story though im afraid :( My friend (amanda) was in rubgy helping rugby paw prints and they found 2 rabbits, they are mother and daughter, the mums 11 and the daughters 6 and they have been looked after very well, unfortunatley their owner has passed away so they have been left in the garden. The next door neighber has popped in a threw them a little food but thats no way to live :(
Me and my mum have agreed that i will care for them for as long as it takes then i may need to rehome them, but if i dont have to then i will more than likely keep them :roll:
when they arrive i will take pictures for you all my nans just phoned up and when we told her she just laughed and said i may aswell be a rescue because i get all the wafes and strays :lol:

Ahh, well done for taking these bunnies on. Mum bun sounds realy old:(
I am glad to read some one else cares:)
Photos soon I hope:D

amandas picking them up tomrow but im not getting them till wednesday because i need to make space in my garden, but as soon as i get them and they are settled ill put some pictures on :)
i dont know what they look like yet either so im quite excited

Back