• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bubble sunbathes, while Alfie does something completely different!

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
It's been a scorcher here in the sun this afternoon and I think eating grass must have worn Bubbles out. :love:

DSCF6475.jpg

DSCF6477.jpg

Alfie wasn't too impressed at being disturbed while he was in his 'poo corner'. This is where both bunnies go to the loo while they're in the garden. :oops::lol:

DSCF6485.jpg

DSCF6481.jpg

Perhaps I should have taken a photo of Alfie's poo pile once he'd finished - it was very impressive! :thumb::lol:

It's been a lovely day and it was so nice to sit out there with them without freezing to death!

Perhaps I should have taken a photo of Alfie's poo pile once he'd finished - it was very impressive! :thumb::lol:

It's been a lovely day and it was so nice to sit out there with them without freezing to death!

It would probably depress me - golden nuggets? :p:thumb:

I am supposedly tidying my wardrobe tonight, but felt the need for another peek at this thread.:oops::love:

It would probably depress me - golden nuggets? :p:thumb:

They were! :D:D I got a new bale of hay in the week that smells divine and Alfie can't get enough of it.

Poor Alfie, is there nowhere you can get a bit of peace? ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol: It was the best opportunity for photos because he was sat still for ages. ;)

I can't take any credit for the grass, we just don't bother doing anything with it! :lol::lol:

Back