• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sum bun is in BIG trouble

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
My phone extension cable that couples me to the internet is now in several neat pieces ... :evil: :evil:

I have found a spare but its too short so its strung across the hallway at head hight ready to hang some one who forgets its there ... :roll: :roll:

So ...until i get a new one i may not be around as much as usual ... :?:roll:

Last edited:
aerial roots - likely to cause you difficulty when you try to escape from a predator. you should be thanking those bunnies... ;)

I've had one trailing across the hallway for ages. George and Gemma have eaten four so far and I can only get short ones so it's just as well I live alone as it's a real hazard. I have to put it away every time I come off the computer or it will get eaten again.

BARC buns are definitely very norty (but lovely with it)!!

I wondered where Smoo got it from. Of all my bitey, wire chewy pets she is the only one to eat my internet. Twice. :roll: :lol:

Little Miss and BB are kept WELL away.
Had Mrs in once...chatting away on phone and it went dead.Mrs came out from behind the sofa......:roll::lol:

Little Miss and BB are kept WELL away.
Had Mrs in once...chatting away on phone and it went dead.Mrs came out from behind the sofa......:roll::lol:

The wires are in the hallway ...hallway is out of bounds ... but yesterday they both sneaked in ...i spotted them after what could only have been 5 mins tops ... but it was obviously long enough ..:roll:

Back