• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tiny foster bunnies anyone?

ShazzaBunny

Warren Veteran
Pepsi and Fudge (i call him Pocket coz he is so tiny, but he is officially Fudge) were handed to me when their owner split them from fighting. The boys originally shared a 3ft hutch, which turned to a 1.5ft hutch when they fought and the space was split. They came to me stinking of poo and pee, the smell took days to come off them :(.

They are being fostered by me for Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care and are currently seperate and looking for love as single bunnies or to be rebonded as a pair.

Pepsi a bit shy, but easy to handle and coming round to human contact nicely, he is friendly.

406477_10150661987271416_566596415_11387212_910530417_n.jpg

Fudge, tiny bunle of cute cuddly fluff. Doesnt care what you do to him as long as it involves a treat, a run or a cuddle

420682_10150661985696416_566596415_11387208_724904539_n.jpg

*thud*

sorry, just picked myself back up. How cute are they?!!!! I love their (very) grumpy little faces. :love::love::love:

Wow I loves these two, :love:
Tiny uppity ear's and grumpy little faces, what more could you wont in a bunny!
How could anyone resist, I know I couldn't

Thank goodness you're so far away otherwise these would look like teeny bunnies that I would need (especially had they been girls :lol:).

I hope they find their forever home quickly :)

Fudge looks so small he might sit in your hand. Does he? The smallest rabbit I've met in the fur is a large minilop (2.2kg).

Thanks everyone :love:

Susie, Fudge (the agouti) fits on your hand, he weighs 700g :love:

Sky-o i wish you were closer you would love them :lol:

I must say, i would never ever choose a netherland dwarf for myself, however, these two have changed my mind entirely, they are so adorable, and if i had room, i would be a failed fosterer with this pair, but i dont have room, so someone will be very lucky when they take these two into their lives :love:

It's a very good job they're not girls, or I would be popping them in with Salt and Pepper!
I love nethies, they are just so cute.

700grammes, oh bless him! :love: Am I right in thinking most nethies are about the 1kg mark? Pepsi is very cute too - I hope they keep their names when some lucky person adopts them.

HS Salt and Pepper are lovely, are they the two in your avatar?

Susie, i think 1kg is about right, Fudge is a bit skinny in my opinion. Pepsi if i remember correctly, is 1.2kg (he may be lighter now he has been de-plummed though :oops::lol:)

Where abouts are you located.

I've just looked you are in Glasgow Oh what a shame we are in North Yorkshire near Scotch Corner else we were interested in Fudge for our Nethie girl Faith.

Last edited:
Back