• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Archie & Izzy's Tunnel

Alicia

Mama Doe
They've got cat flaps and a tunnel so that they can go on the grass. They only use it when someone can watch them :)

DSCN1593.jpg

DSCN1595.jpg

DSCN1591.jpg

Thank you :) Yes I can block off the cat flaps so they can't go through them and in the winter they don't use it at all. I look after dogs so whenever they come to stay I put the tunnel somewhere else because the dogs would just trip over it and it would get damaged.

That's fab! I'm hoping to do something similar in my garden, albeit on a smaller scale - good to see it works!

That looks great :D I'd love to do something like that with Beano and Gordons run but unfortunely due to the position of their shed I can't so they have to be carried to their run on the grass.

nice tunnel :thumb:
just wouldnt want a dog or cat nearby it doesnt look tooo strong to me

Thank you :) It isn't attached all the time, most of the time if the rabbits aren't using it I put it at the end of the garden and they are always supervised when they use it.

Thank you :) It isn't attached all the time, most of the time if the rabbits aren't using it I put it at the end of the garden and they are always supervised when they use it.

:thumb:thats ok then its a great way to get from the run and back too :D

Back