• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Food in Australia

drpengie

Wise Old Thumper
Hi guys, a friend of mine in Australia is currently using a museli based food, and I am trying to find them food like Science Selective. Anyone know if they can get SS there or the name of a decent high fibre food?
Thank you :)

Other than Oxbow there is little else of quality to choose from in Australia. None of the other brand names I see mentioned on the forum are available here.

Oxbow Australia's website has a list of stockists, or purchase can be made through their Ebay store. I buy it through my vet who is a stockist but is quite a lot cheaper than the prices shown on the website, although all the Oxbow products are expensive. I buy the 4Kg Timothy hay and mix it with some locally grown meadow hay and Oaten hay when I can get it from pet shops or produce stores. Most of the local cheaper hay is alfalfa, or as it is called here, lucerne.

http://www.oxbowaustralia.com/

Back