• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser plays ball

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
He has had this ball for several weeks, but only just started playing with it recently.

P2250564.jpg

It's funny how they will ignore a toy for week's and then suddenly start to play with it :)

Spenser is such a handsome boy xxxxxx

Awww :love::love: Can you hear Spenser whilst he's playing in your room whilst you're in another room? When I'm downstairs I can always hear Boris upstairs racing round or throwing his toys about :lol:

Awww :love::love: Can you hear Spenser whilst he's playing in your room whilst you're in another room? When I'm downstairs I can always hear Boris upstairs racing round or throwing his toys about :lol:

Yes! :lol: I can hear him bobbling about if I am in the living room, which is immediately under my bedroom. Occasionally we will hear an awful clatter, and I have to rush and see what he is up to. I once found him on the windowledge gleefully throwing my ornaments down into his crate.

I hasten to add, if we are all going out his lordship is shut in his crate.

Yes! :lol: I can hear him bobbling about if I am in the living room, which is immediately under my bedroom. Occasionally we will hear an awful clatter, and I have to rush and see what he is up to. I once found him on the windowledge gleefully throwing my ornaments down into his crate.

:lol::lol::lol:
Oh Spenser you are funny! They're not your ornaments anymore though, they're his ;) Finders keepers and all that! :lol:

Where did you get the ball from? It looks great for buns and if Spenser likes it it must be a good one :lol::lol:

All you photos are so clean! wheres the bunny poos lol, i have 2 indoors and my roomis coverd in hay and fur ha

All you photos are so clean! wheres the bunny poos lol, i have 2 indoors and my roomis coverd in hay and fur ha

Spenser has a basin in his crate. He does almost all his business there, but sometimes he jumps out with such force than a scattering of poos come with him! :lol:

Estelle: I don't like football!!!!!! Croquet is more my cup of tea. More in keeping with my Princess Plumptious Scrumptious duties.:lol::lol::lol:

Estelle: I don't like football!!!!!! Croquet is more my cup of tea. More in keeping with my Princess Plumptious Scrumptious duties.:lol::lol::lol:

Spenser: I like to keep up with the sport. I have a thick new layer of sport supplements in my basin every day.

Oh dear!! :lol::lol: Boris has only just realised he can jump from my chair up onto my desk which I'd rather he didn't do because of the risk from him falling and I wouldn't put it past him to jump on top of my frogs tank which is on my desk which I worry the lid wouldn't hold his weight! :shock: Not sure what I can do about though :?

Oh dear!! :lol::lol: Boris has only just realised he can jump from my chair up onto my desk which I'd rather he didn't do because of the risk from him falling and I wouldn't put it past him to jump on top of my frogs tank which is on my desk which I worry the lid wouldn't hold his weight! :shock: Not sure what I can do about though :?

Spenser has very easy access to the desk, via my bed. I really should get a new storage set-up, as the existing one is so open plan as to virtually invite nibbling. Occasionally I leave a pencil case open by mistake, whcih Spenser finds very stimulating. :roll:

Back