• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is he happy?

zoe-bailey

New Kit
I got my pet rabbit Bailey just short of a week ago. Hes been given a hutch nearly 4 times bigger than what he has had since he was born 9 months ago so plenty of room. I let him out to run around the shed and always stay in the shed so he approaches me and has the freedom to gain trust in me. This morning he was running around like crazy and what seemed to be bucking or jumping at times which hes just started doing. Is he just really happy or is he up to something else. He kicks out and hits the side of his hutch quite hard at times to. However he did have his mixi jab yesterday and has been a bit relunctant to come say hi later this afternoon so i do wonder whether the attention and freedom im giving him is either wearing him out or he's a bit low cos of the jab?

Thanx zoe and bailey

yeh he done a bit of mid air jumping this morning but the bucking is more in his hutch hitting the walls. So getting mixed messages from him. Hes not been neutured yet so was wondering whether that has something to do with it with spring coming around the corner?

Back