• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

blood in shed

touie

Wise Old Thumper
I went out to the shed this morning and there was blood everywhere! A sticky pool on the floor around the food bowl and it's splattered all over the walls and under the hutch, I half expected to find a dead rabbit! :shock: But Bella has been hopping around munching on grass and I can't see anything wrong with her, very strange? (although I can't single handedly check the bottom of her feet properly without risking a broken nose)I did have a quick look underneath and I couldn't see any blood stains at all :?

Do you think she could have cut her mouth on some sharp hay while eating, I can't think what else could have caused it? :?

Check her nails.

Bailey ripped out a nail last Sunday and it was like the scene of a massacre.

She was fine - wasn't bothered.

Look for the nail on the floor maybe.

Check her nails.

Bailey ripped out a nail last Sunday and it was like the scene of a massacre.

She was fine - wasn't bothered.

Look for the nail on the floor maybe.

aah thanks, that's a good idea, although she is very friendly she does get grumpy if you try and pick her up, she lunged at my wellies after my quick inspection earlier :shock:

Back