• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ruby Private Investigator investigates the Kitchen..

yvette

Wise Old Thumper
RubyPI003.jpg

RubyPI004.jpg

RubyPI009.jpg

RubyPI010.jpg

Curiouser and Curiouser...

RubyPI011.jpg

and gets the cherries out for a bit of fun!!!

She is beautiful :love: She looks in such excellent condition. Whenever I've seen similar birds they haven't looked anything as good as she does unfortunately :(

Love her curiosity, must keep you on your toes though! Just thinking that if her intelligence is similar to toddlers then it is a constant job looking after her! Certainly was when the kids were toddlers!:lol::lol:

She is beautiful :love: She looks in such excellent condition. Whenever I've seen similar birds they haven't looked anything as good as she does unfortunately :(

Thats very kind of you to say so.
She does pluck her legs sadly and hasnt the smooth trousers that Greys wear....but we are working on it.

Love her curiosity, must keep you on your toes though! Just thinking that if her intelligence is similar to toddlers then it is a constant job looking after her! Certainly was when the kids were toddlers!:lol::lol:

They say they are toddlers.....ever so naughty,curious and pick up on every word.....

Awww Ruby.:love::love:

When we had our male parrot we would often get asked what it was like living with him. If those asking had children I would say to them did they remember what their children were like as two year olds. Most would get that certain look and roll their eyes saying "oh yes, we remember". My response would be "well that is what we have had for thirty years".:)

Awww Ruby.:love::love:

When we had our male parrot we would often get asked what it was like living with him. If those asking had children I would say to them did they remember what their children were like as two year olds. Most would get that certain look and roll their eyes saying "oh yes, we remember". My response would be "well that is what we have had for thirty years".:)

That'd be right!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back