• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My poorly Sir Bonkalot and little India

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
Bonkers had to have a dental recently. Unfortunately he's struggling to keep weight on. His teeth are fine now but he is drinking and weeing an awful lot so we are thinking something else is going on, with suspected kidney failure. He's still very happy and eating like a piggy so I'm just feeding him extra.
I know yvette loves this little man, so here's a few pictures I promised :love:

vtg179.jpg

vtg187.jpg

vtg192.jpg

vtg188.jpg

vtg185.jpg

vtg183.jpg

vtg193.jpg

Proper photo shoot!!:love::love::love::love::love::love:

Come on,Bonkers!! Pick up for Mummy and Aunty!!!
**noserubs**
He really is a fab old man.Be a sad day when he goes to the Bridge, but it aint gonna be yet, is it,Old Fella???xxxxxxxx

Lovely photos. :love: Poor Bonkers is looking a bit sorry for himself. :( Good he's still enjoying his noms.:thumb:

Proper photo shoot!!:love::love::love::love::love::love:

Come on,Bonkers!! Pick up for Mummy and Aunty!!!
**noserubs**
He really is a fab old man.Be a sad day when he goes to the Bridge, but it aint gonna be yet, is it,Old Fella???xxxxxxxx

Well the pics were long overdue so I thought I'd best do it properly ;):lol:

Lovely photos. :love: Poor Bonkers is looking a bit sorry for himself. :( Good he's still enjoying his noms.:thumb:

He is bless him :( But yes eating is no problem, same with his hay.

Jenova - he's eating like he's never been fed. Feeding him a few times throughout the day to give him some extra too and he eats anythiing and everything that is put in front of him

He is bless him :( But yes eating is no problem, same with his hay.

Jenova - he's eating like he's never been fed. Feeding him a few times throughout the day to give him some extra too and he eats anythiing and everything that is put in front of him

:( I love this little guy.
I know it won't fix the problem but you could always try giving him porridge oats to keep a bit of weight on.

Oh I hope he picks up soon. Best rabbit name ever! I have been there with my bridge bunny Gregory and it's hard to see them go through it. Best of luck.

Banana and some of those protexin fibre pellets.
I have a full tub since Lily left for the Bridge.Would you like me to send some up??? See if they help???

What gorgeous bunnies :love::love: I hope Sir B gets well soon.

How did he get his fantastic name? :lol: Is he / was he very fond of humping?

Banana and some of those protexin fibre pellets.
I have a full tub since Lily left for the Bridge.Would you like me to send some up??? See if they help???

Thanks Yvette - I'll try him with banana shortly when I give him his oats :thumb: If you think the fibre pellets would work that would be so kind of you. Let me know postage and how much they cost you xx

Vita - Sir Bonkalot came to me around 6 months ago at the age of 6 1/2 and hadn't been neutered. He would come running over to me and got ehem very amorous :oops: If I went near him he got all lovey and tried to bonk my legs/arms. In order to make a quick getaway I got a teddy for him (the famous teddy lol) and when he started "doing things" to me I'd throw the teddy in for him and leg it. Poor teddy got quite worn out and started to lose the will to live as you can see from this picture. I found him like this one day :(

random1536.jpg
:(

Just PM me your address.I will send some up.If he likes them,let me know and will send the rest.xx

They are full of fibre which will not only help weight issues but will help the other foods to be better absorbed.

He will be the size of a sumo wrestler by the time we've finished with him!!!

only just managed to get on for a peep, lovely pics :)
i can see he does seem to have lost weight since i saw him bless him.
india just as beautiful as ever :love:

only just managed to get on for a peep, lovely pics :)
i can see he does seem to have lost weight since i saw him bless him.
india just as beautiful as ever :love:

To think when he came here he was obese! And now struggling to keep weight on :? I thought you'd notice a difference from when you were here :( And yes India is just :love:

To think when he came here he was obese! And now struggling to keep weight on :? I thought you'd notice a difference from when you were here :( And yes India is just :love:

he seems very much like scamp is at the min, eating like mad but shrinking so fast :(

Back