• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nino's ashes

prettylupin

Wise Old Thumper
are going to be laid to rest today. Spring is here, next month he will have been gone a year :cry::cry:

Last weekend we dug a big hole ready to plant out his memory apple tree, today we are going to sprinkle his ashes in to the hole and then plant out the tree. :love:

Gosh. Nearly a year. Although, when I think about it I guess that does sound right.

I hope that today brings you some peace and goes exactly as you plan for him.

Please post pics when you're done :)

I can't believe it has been almost a year.:cry:

I am sure your choice for his final resting place will be most fitting for such a special boy.

Thank you. Certainly shed a few tears but what a beautiful and perfect day we have had today, warm sunshine, Spring is in the air, Nino would have been very happy today :love:

We've been having a lovely family day out straight after we buried him so I was not able to take a picture as we've just got home and it is now dark but I shall tomorrow. We are redesigning the whole garden so this was one of the first new things to go in. We are doing a fan with this special apple species so it is a work in progress! We buried his favourite fluffy rabbit toy with his ashes x

Back