• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Double Trouble ... Two Spensers!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
P2240559.jpg

If only...then I could have one!:thumb::love::love:

I bet yours would be eating his hay and doing golden poops within the week. :roll:

Actually, I think I would almost worry if Spenser's poops went golden. He does eat some hay, has far less veg than previously, and his poops are still very much at the dark end of the spectrum.

Absolutely.:thumb: Never was rabbit so vain. If he was chocolate he would eat himself. :lol:

Maybe OCD grooming is a white rabbit thing. Does Orinoco wash a lot?

Little Lost Lily never had OCD.BB did the dirty work...

But Spensy Supermouse is as white as the driven snow......Two Spensy Supermouses would be Total!!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Just as well I don't have a mirror in Spenser's room. He would be even vainer than he already is! :lol:

Double the Spenser means double the squeeee!!! Does Spenser like the pets at home timothy hay? Buckley doesnt do golden poos but we had to get this as we ran out of normal hay and his poops would trick the cash for gold lot they're so good!

Double the Spenser means double the squeeee!!! Does Spenser like the pets at home timothy hay? Buckley doesnt do golden poos but we had to get this as we ran out of normal hay and his poops would trick the cash for gold lot they're so good!

He didn't last time I tried it, but that was ages ago. He's so frustrating with hay - he can and does eat it, just not in any decent quantity. I will pass on Buckley's recommendation. :wave:

Absolutely.:thumb: Never was rabbit so vain. If he was chocolate he would eat himself. :lol:

Maybe OCD grooming is a white rabbit thing. Does Orinoco wash a lot?

I don't think he washes much more than Scarlet, he is very very white though. Maybe he has a secret hidden bath somewhere and has a good wash and brush up whilst we're asleep :lol:

But double the handsomeness! :love::love: Boris is quite often found to be infront of the mirror in my room :roll: ;)

Back