• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

29th Feb-U/D Michael Recovering + Others 'Stable'

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Sudden onset abdominal pain and some symptoms of Dental pain. Only 11 DAYS since her last Dental from which it took her a good 3 days to recover. So only 8 days of being 'well' and now she is ill again :cry:

She is on treatment, but really I am having to question when enough is enough :cry:

Vets again in the morning unless she recovers overnight.

:cry: :cry:

Last edited:
Sudden onset abdominal pain and some symptoms of Dental pain. Only 11 DAYS since her last Dental from which it took her a good 3 days to recover. So only 8 days of being 'well' and now she is ill again :cry:

She is on treatment, but really I am having to question when enough is enough :cry:

Vets again in the morning unless she recovers overnight.

:cry: :cry:

The poor wee soul, what a hard time she is having. Is it likely her age is causing her teeth to worsen so much? Just wish she could have a break. How do her teeth look?

Oh no, poor old girl really is going through it at the moment, as is Aisling.....(sorry, couldnt help myself and thought it might make you laugh :oops:)

Out of interest, how do you tell between abdominal pain and dental pain?

Sending tons of vibes xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

She is doing better this morning. I think her elongated tooth roots were giving her considerable pain which set off reduced GI tract motility. Jaw pain is something I would not wish on anyBun :cry:

I will keep her on meds over the weekend and review things with C/Laura on Monday. We really do not think a Dental every 8-10 days is an option

Ali, it is not so much the crowns of her teeth-ie that which can be seen- that cause her the most problems. It is the pain from the tooth root elongation. Her Dental problems are congenital, she needed her first Dental at the age of 6 months when she was spayed :cry:

I am really glad that she is doing a bit better. You know only too well how bad dental pain is and wouldn't have her in that kind of pain for any reason. I hope she keeps eating over the weekend.

Only just seen this Jane sorry to hear she has been ill again,

glad she is doing a bit better and hope she continues to improve.

Sending Vibes for Aisling xxxxxx

Tess has become very unwell :cry:

Too upset to go into details but please could she have some vibes, things are looking very bad for her :cry:

Back