• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So, Charlie's scared of lino.

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
I just saw Charlie asleep in their litter tray, something my bunnies NEVER do, and immediatly thought oh no, stasis.

Turns out he wants food... But he won't walk on the lino to get it :lol:
I laid the lino today. Milly isn't phased but Charlie...
I was just treated to a rather commical attempt of him trying to use his toys as stepping stones in a desperate attempt to not touch the floor. He even stepped in the water bowl rather than risk the floor :roll:

And I thought he couldn't get any more pathetic?! :roll: :lol:

OMG that's so cuuuuute :love::love::love: Bless his fluffy bum! Aww, he'll learn to like it once Milly tells him to stop being such a wuss!

My bun Frodo doesn't like lino either, in the three and a half years he has never set foot in our bathroom or kitchen - actually, when, I think about it, that's probably a good thing!

Fudge wouldnt for ages either and he wont come out of the carrier at the vets because of the floor :lol:

He's over it now :lol:

Apparently he missed his step a lot though because he's sat grooming it :lol:

:lol:
Mimis like this with our wooden floors. All of the others are totally fine with it but when I first put her on it she sat in either her litter tray or on her bed for like a day :shock: I now have bath mats throughout my bedroom and hallway :roll:

Mr B won't walk on the Lino at all either. He has a piece of carpet in the utility room and won't leave it. We ave to put his tunnel down so he can come through into the lounge otherwise he won't come in!

:lol::lol::lol:

Bubbles is the same with the laminate flooring in the kitchen. If she comes in the back door, she'll only go as far as the doormat and won't come any further in. :roll::lol:

Wispa is the same, I have hard wood flooring, he only goes on the rug and the brick fire place. If Wispa goes on the floor for any reason, he'll walk and not hop, it is so cute to watch. :love:

Is it non-slip lino?

You could try putting a cheap mat on there for a while to get him used to the vinyl being there

Back