• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Bun Shed

Angie65

Wise Old Thumper
My bunshed - the playhouse & aviary when it first went up - it's grubbier now:oops::lol:
2 buns 9a conti & an abnormally large lionhead) are in the left side, & the group are in the right side.
Its'a been extended now too along the rest of the sleepers:D

Photo004.jpg

Photo001.jpg

Bunshed30.jpg

Bunshed23.jpg

Bunshed19.jpg

Bunshed17.jpg

Bunshed15.jpg

Bunshed14.jpg

Bunshed13.jpg

Bunshed12.jpg

Bunshed11.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, that is an amazing set-up! Really nice :love:

Can I ask, does the grass remain 'grassy' throughout the year, or does it disappear when the buns get their teeth into it? I am hoping to get a permanent run on grass set up this summer, but was wondering if the buns would simply eat the lot and it would end up being muddy.

:D

Wow, that is an amazing set-up! Really nice :love:

Can I ask, does the grass remain 'grassy' throughout the year, or does it disappear when the buns get their teeth into it? I am hoping to get a permanent run on grass set up this summer, but was wondering if the buns would simply eat the lot and it would end up being muddy.

:D

Tis mud:roll::lol: I'm looking at returfing in next 3 weeks or so if weather stays good & then will do again later in summer:D

I returf every 2-3 years. The grass never completely dies but you do end up with muddy patches - especially when you have a couple of girlies who are diggers :roll::lol:.

:shock: Absolutely stunning. Pretty please could we have some pics of the inside too? Im always looking for ideas.

Love the tree in the middle of the run, what species is it?

Sorry for all the questions :roll:

May just come and peek over your fence :lol:

I love how the run goes up the grassy steps. What a great idea :)

My 60 year old dad was a bit ... You want to do what??!
Phil- the wooden man died in last years snow and ice :(
I will put some pics of inside when on laptop - Tis just rubber matting,nic cubes up the walls to add space and storage boxes for litter trays

Back