• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunnies -past & present

Angie65

Wise Old Thumper
Bella (wildie)
Bella.jpg

Jamie (conti Bridge bun)
Photo002.jpg

Mishka (grey) & Fudge (conti)
Picture102.jpg

Mishka
Picture115.jpg

Calel
Picture059.jpg

Calel & Treacle
Picture067.jpg

Suki
Picture063.jpg

Sugar
Picture042.jpg

Polly (black & tan), & Flint & Smirnoff Bridge bunnies
722.jpg

Polly & Smirnoff - bridge bun
719.jpg

Oh my, we never get to see your bunnies! You need to show them off more! They're all gorgeous! Love Fudge though :love:

Just wanted to add - Jamie has some pretty rotten sore hocks in that pic - he was 10+kg when he arrived. That day was a rare bandage-off day, but they did get better when he was bedded on rubber matting, & a folded quilt:love:

lovely pics :love: so nice to see Suki, Polly and Mishka :D and of course Flint.
All gorgeous but obviously have my favourites! xx

Just wanted to add - Jamie has some pretty rotten sore hocks in that pic - he was 10+kg when he arrived. That day was a rare bandage-off day, but they did get better when he was bedded on rubber matting, & a folded quilt:love:

:love::love::love: Jamie was gorgeous!

Isn't Hadley still with you? I've been meaning to ask but by the sound of it, from what you've posted you've had so much going on :/

Yup still got Hadley. Also not yet put pics up of Rosie (BARC bun), Alfie (bridge Honeybunny), Jacob (black bun from my vet - Hadleys bloke!) and loads others bridge buns up yet- I got 12 :)

Only 8 of my current buns are up there :)

Last edited:
Back