• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Finch

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Lots of vibes for Finch please as he has not been himself lately and has gone in for a dental and full check today:(

thank you all for the good wishes

Finch is back..looking very sorry for himself:(
He had his molar spurs seen to and no obvious jaw lumps or bumps were found. He is wee'ing a lot more although he always had but his kidneys are not enlarged and urine was normal..so he may just be getting old before his time due to bad breeding and how he was kept previously
but for now he is snuggled in a bed of warm hay with lots of fresh herbs to nibble

I'm glad you have him home safe, and send lots of recovery vibes for him. Is Finch the bunny who posed surrounded by newspaper for a card? Perhaps I am mixing him up with somebun else.

I'm glad you have him home safe, and send lots of recovery vibes for him. Is Finch the bunny who posed surrounded by newspaper for a card? Perhaps I am mixing him up with somebun else.

The bunny on that card was Swift..but Finch says thank you for thinking of him :D

he had to be encouraged to eat last night but in the end did tuck into his herbs:D
this morning he is more himself and has eaten overnight :D

Back