• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I can make my own fun, thank you......

BB Mommy

Warren Veteran
I was really excited to get home yesterday as I'd bought Ra a couple of tunnels for him to play in....

After a few sniffs, and one run through, he completely ignored my present:(

003-4-1.jpg

However, Ra had decided to "enrich" his own environment....
by finding upstairs:shock::shock:
I'd fell asleep in the back lounge, and was woken by Dave cos he could hear lots of thumping noises from upstairs....all the doors were open and we reckon he'd been up there for an hour!

016-2.jpg

012-2.jpg

Gorgeous big lad! :love:

Spenser did that once the first summer we had him. A neighbour popped in for coffee and distracted me. :oops: Found him in my parents' bedroom, having had a little nom of the telephone wires. :roll:

Spenser did that once the first summer we had him. A neighbour popped in for coffee and distracted me. :oops: Found him in my parents' bedroom, having had a little nom of the telephone wires. :roll:

I think we were lucky - there was so much to explore he didn't stop to chomp on anything!

The new house rule is "all bedroom doors closed" as he loves just pootling up and down the stairs:D.

This morning he found the sofa for the first time - I've been hoping he would cos I'm hoping he'll sit and watch telly with me:love:

:lol::lol: that made me chuckle ha

Back