• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Orinoco's video debut

RedFraggle

Warren Veteran
Not quite a demonstration of his laps and binkies, but a "silly five minutes" moment

Last edited:
Brilliant! :D

Got my morning off to a good start. :love::thumb: How high is their run? They have plenty space to periscope and binky.

I love the way bunnies look at you when you point the camera and press play. It's as if they are saying, 'will I won't I oblige today?' :roll:

Thanks :love: He is adorabun, Scarlet prefers a walk on part, she's not one for the limelight.

Their run is 28 inches high Susie, plenty of head height, but he comes close when he does his demonstration of a perfect arch, with a binky at the top.

That's a good size for them. :thumb: I thought it looked even higher, but I forget that Spenser is probably a bit bigger than Orinoco.

Spenser is currently sulking becuase his 'run' (formerly known as my bedroom) is due to be hoovered today.

Lol, poor Lord Spenser. The run is 5 x 4ft and Ori can get up quite a speed. He also moves that plastic dog bed full of hay if we put it to the edge because it interferes with his "laps circuit". He picks it up and shifts it in until he can get past it.

Back