• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pascale is here! And Falcon has his first day in the garden..

Tinsel

Wise Old Thumper
After a mammoth journey including a number of stop-offs and handovers the lovely Pascale has stayed overnight with Parsnipbun and will hopfully be here by about midday.

My thanks to all involved in this long and complicated bunnyrun, which was put together at very short notice; my especial thanks to Parsnipbun for doing most of the driving/meeting, and for Angie and Tracy for letting me adopt him and for posting that gorgeous pic of him at the computer checking out his own thread in RIN! :love:

I've told my Honeybunnies that a BARC bunny is arriving and they're very intrigued.

Was just wondering whether RU would want pics of him once he's settled... *scratches chin thoughtfully....* :?

Last edited:
No, I don't think we WANT to see pics........I know we all NEED to see pics :)

ETA: Just read through Pascale's full thread. He is one lucky bunster coming to live at yours!

Last edited:
will breathe easier once hes arrived with you ...
its such a long way for such a little bun ... even a brave one like Pascale .. :love:

please please please post pics ... :thumb:

just to say that Pascale settled in well after his first night here and last night (his 2nd night) he ate very well, pood etc and is looking bright and inquisitive this morning ready for his journey.

He seems to prefer grass and all forms of herbs /forage to any pellets . .

Well he should have plenty of grass where he is going :)!

yes:lol::lol:

I am not sure how she manages it - we have to re-turf our lawn area 3 times a year to cope with our 34! Plus all the grass and forage I collect , and the hay and the pellets and the fresh herbs and veg and . . . *walks away muttering about little 'piglets' with long fluffy ears *

yes:lol::lol:

I am not sure how she manages it - we have to re-turf our lawn area 3 times a year to cope with our 34! Plus all the grass and forage I collect , and the hay and the pellets and the fresh herbs and veg and . . . *walks away muttering about little 'piglets' with long fluffy ears *

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hehe, well he's here, and it was lovely to meet Parsnipbun. We managed to identify each other in the car park even without our both wearing a carrot-top in our lapels and/or hay-covered bonnets! :D

Pascale is currently in a hutch so that he can get a sense of the layout of the garden before he's released into it and also the other buns can come and meet him.

Will update as things progress through the day, and there WILL be pictures! :wave:

How very fab :)

Fingers crossed that the wee lad settles into his new home and gets on well with his new buddies :)

Well the integration hasn't worked out quite as planned but I think we're getting there...

The high status group are definitely not interested and I was worried that Pascale would be traumatised by even normal chasing because of his background. However, I put some shelter/boxes round the edges of the garden and also let out Falcon to distract the others. Falcon hadn't seemed very popular either when I put him out for a sunny half hour earlier but he stands his ground much more firmly than Pascale.

What's happened now is that Falcon seems to be more accepted and has adopted one of Pascale's hidey boxes as his own :roll:
Pascale seems less scared and we've had racing round and little binkies; he's also been grooming :love: and grazing.

The others seem to be leaving Pascale alone much more. Hopefully one of the two groups will accept him soon, or else he'll join up with Falconm to form their own mini-group.

Nerve-racking stuff! :shock:

This sure beats the h*** out of Emmerdale :lol:

Looking forward to pics of little Pascale, and feel free to include some of Falcon too.... ;)

Hehe well it's certainly keeping my adrenaline levels flowing! The two of them have been sitting in a clump of daffodils quite near each other, so I'm really hoping they'll team up together....

The top garden group are seeming less bothered by them.

Pascale did the highest binky I've ever seen in one of his races across the lawn (I've distracted the others with a new bale of hay now).

Falcon has been exploring and seems to be enjoying the sunshine.

I'm about to have yet another cup of tea though I may need something stronger...

ETA I've taken pics of both :wave:

New bunny binkies.....I am sure that he will be thinking that he is dreaming being at yours :)

Oooh - yes I meant to ask when we met - when they divide up into the groups - how many are in each? We have not managed to get a group of more than 8 bunnies running together - but this may be to do with size of ground - 8 seems to be the group limit.

Back