• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yo-Yo has a Husbun!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Yo-yo has finally bonded with a very cute, but full of mischief, little boy bun

and here they are..top view

yoyohub.jpg

and side on

yoyohubb.jpg

they are snuggling and grooming each other but as yet I've not managed to get a pic of that as they move as soon as they hear or see me!
She will be in her new home by Monday :D

That's fantastic! They look great together, and I dread to think of the nortiness they will dream up between them...

Yay :D:D:D:D

Lots of luck in your new home (not so) little Yo-Yo :love: Here's wishing you many happy years with your lovely husbun getting up to all sorts of mischief ;):lol::lol:

Love Auntie Jen xx

:shock::shock: only just seen this!!! Jenny kindly sent me the link but my inbox isn't showing as having any messages......can't believe we have missed the big wedding :lol:

They look sooooooooo cute together....that tiny ball of fluffiness has grown almost as big as Bouncer :D

Good luck in your new home Yoyo......have lots of wonderful adventures with your husbun and forever family :love:

Back