• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poppet on the road to recovery

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Poppet is doing so well after her massive spay operation. I let her out for about 45 minutes today for the first time so she could stretch her legs and enjoy a bit of sunshine. Obviously we don't know how long she has with us but I am just glad she is now well enough to start to enjoy life again for as long as she has. She is such a sweet girl and has such an expressive face :love:

P1020205.jpg

P1020206.jpg

P1020208.jpg

P1020210.jpg

P1020212.jpg

P1020213.jpg

P1020214.jpg

And this is looking 100 times better than it was a few days ago :D

P1020215.jpg

She's looking bright and beautiful, and the wound look clean and healing. She's a tribute to your care and her own fighting spirit. :love::thumb:

Bless her :love: You wouldn't know she'd just had a major op. She looks very bright eyed & full of curiosity :love:

I don't believe it :shock: This afternoon she is doing binkies :D:D I am a little concerned she might hurt herself, but it has been 8 days and she must be feeling great as she didn;t binky before the op

Bless her, the photos are beautiful. I love the third one down, it's a real 'What you looking at lady?', pose. She is such a pretty girly bun.

Hurrah for binkies! :thumb:

Spenser only binkies in the early morning and late evening. He spends the whole afternoon fur-puddled.

Back