• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Had to sort that destructo-bun out!

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Mr Leo Bambino .. that norty bunny! Chewing up his daddy's expensive gym mats :shock::lol:

I took them out and put everything I could in to his pen. And he is loving the exploration :D

IT's because he is bored :( We give him loads of time, I try and swap toys and make things interesting but at night he goes destructive, thumping, learning he's got loads of power in those legs of his pelting around. Which I'm happy about :)

I have to take fabric things out at night otherwise they would be in pieces in the morning so he has less things but I really don't know what else I can do :( bit stuck now lol.

IMAG0203.jpg

IMAG0204.jpg

He moved, it would have been a good picture :lol:

IMAG0202.jpg

He's lovely!

I think all you can do is provide lots and lots of cardboard toys that it doesn't matter if he destroys. Have you tried the hay/treats in loo roll tubes and things like that?

He's lovely!

I think all you can do is provide lots and lots of cardboard toys that it doesn't matter if he destroys. Have you tried the hay/treats in loo roll tubes and things like that?

Yeah I just gave him one and he's busy chucking it around :lol:

i need to give m + z more toys really... i think i'll make it my mission next week when i'm off to get them some cool stuff :thumb: as they are busy destroying the run piece of wood by piece of wood at the minute :roll:

i need to give m + z more toys really... i think i'll make it my mission next week when i'm off to get them some cool stuff :thumb: as they are busy destroying the run piece of wood by piece of wood at the minute :roll:

Have a look on The Hay Experts site - I may have 'accidentally' spent £70 on toys for our four the other day! :oops::lol::lol::lol:

Lots of lovely natural chewy things and the delivery prices are good too if you don't want lots of heavy things!

Back