• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finley and Bosley piggies

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
I haven't shared any photo's of these two in a bit, I had so much support over Bosley's illness I thought I would share a few, he is such a happy cheeky piggie, you would never of known he had been through so much. Him and Finley are inseperable, they really do adore each other:love:

Finley
141684335.jpg

141684339.jpg

Bosley
141684337.jpg

141684338.jpg

ooh gorgeous!. i really struggled bonding with my piggies, but i think were finally getting somewhere!
how are your boys with being handled?
my lemmy screams :oops:

ooh gorgeous!. i really struggled bonding with my piggies, but i think were finally getting somewhere!
how are your boys with being handled?
my lemmy screams :oops:

They are both fine, Finley loves a cuddle, he is the only one of my piggies that actually comes out running to me, Bosley is a bit skittish sometimes but happy to be held:D

Absolutely gorgeous piggies :love::love: I love these two, they are adorable. My boy couple adore each other as well, it's sweet to see them together. Can't wait till its warm enough here for them to go outside for some grass nomming time!!

Back