• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Soul bunny

Oidhche was mine. I love her so much.

16411062.jpg

Rabbitbirthday125.jpg

But I was very close to Vinnie too

030.jpg

My animal soul mate was Sonny, my guinea pig, my husband's was Pheobe. I loved each of my animals for different things, but Sonny was one in a million. My best buddy.

i could never in a million years imagine the pain of losing poppet.
Shes the only one who truly cares:love::love:

@coinache, i still get a lump in my throat when i see your girl <3:love:

:love::love::love::love::love::love:

My main 'heart bunny' was Flash. I have had other special bunnies like Moon, Badger, Summer, obviously Snowy.

I also have Sky and Sky I'm dependent on Sky as he is on me. He's a grumpy, cantankerous spoilt brat but he is my grumpy, cantankerous spoilt brat, and I am his... whatever he thinks I am (probably an annoying, cheating, oversized bunny).

Buzzby was my extra special bunny. He meant so very much to me, he loved me when I hated myself, he always, without fail, wanted to come for cuddles and was a real cuddle bun. He is the reason I found the Snowy that Sky-O has at the moment, and I can see in Snowy what I had with buzzby, I think he wanted me to have her.

My other very very special pet is my pony, who is 18 on the 23rd May this year (being a horse his birthday should be 1st Jan, but I was there the day he was born, and it was a special day). I have had him 18 years and despite everyone saying how horrible he is and how they dont know why I love him so much, he is perfect for me. We have an extra special bond, we know exactly what eachother is thinking, I can tell when he's even a little off (usually means he needs the dentist) and although he's normally a little monster to ride, he always protects me. when Ive been on crutches, unable to do everything I want to, I had help to get on, and rode him round. He knew, and he looked after me. He also knows when he can get away with being a little monster and when I want something more gentle. He has incredible talent and could well have been a top showjumping pony, but I refused to part with him, he's my baby and I do everything I can to make his life as happy as he's made mine.

Back