• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oh dear. Ud post 17. Oh dear some more.

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
There appears to be a giant bunny galumphing around upstairs because she has forgotten that she knows how to go downstairs.

Last edited:
Giant bunny is now responsible for half-nommed crisps all over my laptop. :mrgreen:

:lol: :thumb:

She just poddled into the living room by stealth and scared the **** out of me.

Now she is using Butterfly's old litter tray. She's so good!

She sounds as if she is very much at home, if perhaps not the brightest at managing stairs. :lol:

Poor girlie. Her mind is willing but her body is not able. I found her halfway up the stairs all flopped out so I've carried her back into her crate, put a fan on and left her to recover.

Coine- she is my short term foster to be bonded, hopefully with my other foster Butterfly, and then off to a new home :) (but I loves her a LOT)

'galumphing' :lol::lol: love it what a perfect adjective to describe a big fluff monster plodding around :lol::lol:

Poor girlie. Her mind is willing but her body is not able. I found her halfway up the stairs all flopped out so I've carried her back into her crate, put a fan on and left her to recover.

Coine- she is my short term foster to be bonded, hopefully with my other foster Butterfly, and then off to a new home :) (but I loves her a LOT)

She reminds me of how Ginger was when she first arrived :love:

Keep going Snowy, you'll get there in the end girl :love:

She is actually very ginger like. Big heart and spirit but weak physically. I did all my best to cool her down. I went popping in to check her and whenever I went near she would start fast breathing again. She wants to be able to move but can't. I've had to go out so left her with a fan. Hopefully she will be ok. I hate leaving them when they are not 100% but I know she got worse when I was there.

She is actually very ginger like. Big heart and spirit but weak physically. I did all my best to cool her down. I went popping in to check her and whenever I went near she would start fast breathing again. She wants to be able to move but can't. I've had to go out so left her with a fan. Hopefully she will be ok. I hate leaving them when they are not 100% but I know she got worse when I was there.

I don't know if its something that may be viable, im just regurgitating information from when we used to talk about Ginger a lot in the early days, before i had the knowledge i do now, but would it be worthwhile providing her with a 'cold spot' ? Ginger had one when she was little as she used to 'overheat' really quickly, if that makes sense?

We had an old Granite tile for her, which was always pretty cool in relation to the rest of her surroundings, and she also really enjoyed, when she was tired, an iced bottle - just a 2L bottle of water, frozen solid that she could rest against, with a fan blowing at the bottle, not at her so the cool air was blown around her?

I'm just thinking out loud :)

Sending vibes for her - it's like doing Ginger the other way round and you helped so much with that, its nice to try in reverse.

:love:

orly.jpg

Snowy appears to like onion rings!!!!! (the crisp variety)

(and a huge big bunny mouth that bites hard!)

She also likes BEER!

(on the other hand, I can now tell you she is eating a fair amount of hay and I'm learning the kinds of hays she likes so will pass all of that on in due course).

Back