• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honeybunnies

batmobile

Mama Doe
Here are some recent ones of a few of my honeybunnies.

Lewis and Bessieboo:
img+5453

img+5458

img+5461

img+5462

img+5463

img+5473

They just got their new pretty big run and were trying to explore. But hubby got in onto his belly and started taking photos. Disgruntled much?

Martha Puppy guarding them:
img+5466

And my gorgeous Violet:
img+5481

I iz aving a pooooooo....

lovely photos Jo :love:
the one of Bessie peeping over the tunnel is just gorgeous and Lewis was always photogenic:love:

and Violet..well she was one of the honeybunnies that I found hard to let go..so having a poo or not she is still beautiful:love:
( and what lovely large poos they are :lol: )
thanks for posting them xx ( the pics not the poos!!)

As Jill will agree, she has always loved her grub and her poos have always been huge and golden. I love all my buns, but I understand why Jill found her a hard one to let go. she has something. Very calm and gentle. Not with other buns though, apart from her husbun. Lewis is a poser and Bessie doesn't ever look as cute as she is in photos. She has the most amazingly wide, flat back feet. When she runs she looks hilarious. I'll try and get a video. She is also blind and deaf so sort of charges. Does anyone remember Sir Didymus from Labrinth? It's that sort of thing!

Lovely photo's :love: I think you MUST take some of the others now....mentioning no names

JESTER

:lol::lol:

Jill, she sleeps in all sorts of weird positions, including on her back, side, nose and not only that but she sleeps so deeply sometimes that Lewis has to come and nudge her to get her to her food (her second favourite thing). She is hilarious.
Jen, I promise some new ones soon. This weekend even. It just happened to be those in the run and hubby got in with them.
Leanne, I am pretty useless at taking photos - I forget my phone/ camera everytime I go up. It has been months and months since I took any. I really should get into the habit as otherwise you never know what opportunity you might miss. Martha pup seems to sneak into so many photos! She also thinks she's a sheep.

When Bessie was here she scared me on several occasions as before we worked out she was deaf..she would be sound asleep and not wake up when you called her, prodded her or tried to move her:lol:

and more of Violet please :D

I got the fright of my life a couple of times too. She had buried herself under the hay - I couldn't see her and I was looking for her in the kennel but she didn't stir. It was only when Lewis prodded her I saw this fluff mountain under a hay mountain, nose to the floor, eyes tightly shut, fast asleep. Then she jerked awake, charged at the food bowl and crashed into it! :lol::lol: You can't make her ways up. She is so funny.
I'll put them all out at the weekend and take some photos of them. PROMISE. Some for everyone. I should package violet up and send her to you for snugs, Jill. Very good for the soul.

Back