• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dana Krempels?

Boudicca

Warren Veteran
Dana Krempels's articles come up a lot when I'm Googling for info on things! Who is she exactly, is she a respected rabbit vet and is the advice she gives out sound?

Dna Kremples

Jane:wave: not sure but i think she runs Etherbun:)certainly she is giving advice on there most days:)

Thanks Jane thats what I need to know :thumb:

Vita I'm sorry you lost your Beatrix :-( Grief and a little bit of knowledge leads to many sleepless nights going over the what ifs!!! I no longer have faith in vets and this is why I find myself desperately trying to learn things in the vain hope that should I suddenly be confronted by a sick bunny we may actually stand a chance next time but they are so complex and fragile! Co-Co was my best friends bunny and it's a long story, but ultimately he was like one of my own, I'm still feeling so much anger and guilt over his loss and I can't let it go! I'm currently trying to help a work colleague find info for her poorly bunny and yet again stumbled across a Dana Kremple article on the treatment of corneal ulcers! It was additional treatment info that I hadnt heard of on here or in FHBs book so I was curious!*

I love Thumps posts I'm currently working my way through Thumpers 200pg thread taking notes!

To be fair i've not read any recent articles nor seen her website but in the past the articles I have read I have been impressed by her knowledge. She may well be a little out of date on some things but she has certainly improved the lives of and helped an awful lot of rabbits over the years x

To be fair i've not read any recent articles nor seen her website but in the past the articles I have read I have been impressed by her knowledge. She may well be a little out of date on some things but she has certainly improved the lives of and helped an awful lot of rabbits over the years x

Yes I agree, even FHB's Book is 'dated' in some aspects now.

Medicine is an ever evolving science !!

Back