• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Loo rolls and water bowls....

AnnieElms

Mama Doe
If I give my buns a toilet roll, I can pretty much guarantee that after an hour or so they will have thrown it in their water bowl :lol:. I thought it was just Bunny and Poppy that did this, but my other pair do it too and my foster bun :shock:.

Do your buns do this? I wonder what they are trying to tell me? Or do they just enjoy seeing the disapproval on my face every time I have to fish it out and replace the cardboard flavoured water :roll::lol:

Leo tries too but he has a kitchen roll tube so it takes him a while to move it :lol: he eventually gives up his quest to soak it :lol:

oh yes, this is Dinky's speciality too, together with rattles, balls, everything ends up in his water bowl, Tuesday he must have been doing a scientific experiment to see how many toys could fit into his bowl as they were strategically placed on top of one another, funny nothing ends up in his food bowl though

We have quite a funny story :D

Max adores egg boxes and runs around with them in his mouth. Lola got jealous of egg box getting attention and used to chuck it in the water bowl until it softened even to nom it easily. She tried to nom it so Max couldn't have fun :lol:. We had to hide egg boxes from her... Jay has a funny video on his phone of her looking for the hidden egg box! Gosh I miss her so much! :love::love::love:

Back