• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Neuter Grant Scheme - Blue Cross

BB Mommy

Warren Veteran
Just wanted to make sure that people are aware that the Blue Cross has a Neuter Grant scheme for rabbits for people on benefits...

The eligible benefits are Housing benefit, Council Tax benefit, Income Support, Working Tax Credit, JSA (Income based) and State retirement pension (with no other income)

The grant is £20 for a buck and £30 for a doe.

Vouchers are issued for you to hand to your vet.

Contact details : KAtie Fitzgibbon 01993 825542

The scheme also covers dogs and cats. If you own a SBT or SBTX but do not receive benefits, they may still be able to help
:D

i tried that and got squat all! :censored: i saved up for amy myself it cost £88 but at least shes doen now no thanks to them!!:evil::evil:

i tried that and got squat all! :censored: i saved up for amy myself it cost £88 but at least shes doen now no thanks to them!!:evil::evil:

When did you apply? This financial year there is a new allocation, and the rules have been tweaked. Were you eligible? Please let me know if there were problems (by PM if necessary) and I will feed them back to the coordinator

When did you apply? This financial year there is a new allocation, and the rules have been tweaked. Were you eligible? Please let me know if there were problems (by PM if necessary) and I will feed them back to the coordinator

oh wait this is the blue cross i tried rspca upps dont matter might try then with my sisters buck rabbit in future tho :)

I am glad they are helping to get staffies neutered I will pass this information onto every person who tells me they are thinking of breeding their staff/staff x but sometimes it feels like you are bashing your head against a wall.

Back