• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

treat ball sequence

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
P2210587.jpg

P2210589.jpg

P2210590.jpg

He really is a fabulous looking bunny.

Is the ball simply made of loops of cardboard? WOuld it be possible to make them at home?

He really is a fabulous looking bunny.

Is the ball simply made of loops of cardboard? WOuld it be possible to make them at home?

Yes, it is made by cutting a kitchen roll into loops. You then out a treat inside, and overlap about 4 loops. Spenser finds them very stimulating. I posted a video of him in action with a treat ball last year. Did you see it? :wave:

Yes, it is made by cutting a kitchen roll into loops. You then out a treat inside, and overlap about 4 loops. Spenser finds them very stimulating. I posted a video of him in action with a treat ball last year. Did you see it? :wave:
I don't think so.
I just put toilet roll tubes out in the recycling bin earlier this evening, but I will try making one next time. It will be interesting to see what Ada makes of it; I have tried pushing treats into the tiny vine balls from THE and she isn't very bothered about getting them out unless they are in a small space with her like the carrier.

I don't think so.
I just put toilet roll tubes out in the recycling bin earlier this evening, but I will try making one next time. It will be interesting to see what Ada makes of it; I have tried pushing treats into the tiny vine balls from THE and she isn't very bothered about getting them out unless they are in a small space with her like the carrier.

Here is a link to the video of Spenser in action.

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...-VIDEO-(at-last)&highlight=Spenser+treat+ball

Aww he is gorgeous, Oscar loves them also but his go from being a ball to being shredded cardboard in seconds now he's got the hang of them :roll:

Back